When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 11th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Ebenezer Care Center is part of a full continuum of care campus including Transitional Care, Long Term Care, Adult Day, Assisted Living and Independent Living. We are located in the heart of Minneapolis, conveniently located along the many bus routes. We serve a VERY diverse and cultured population among not only our residents but staff as well.
We are looking for a LPN (licensed practical nurse) to support residents within our skilled nursing community. This nursing position would be responsible for assisting in meeting the residents’ physical, emotional and psycho-social needs while adhering to Ebenezer facility, state and federal guidelines.
Nursing position includes;
· 48 hours in two weeks
· Typical shift times are 2:30 pm -11:00pm
· E/O weekend and possible holiday rotation
Monitors personal cares provided to assure consistency with each individual plan of care by conducting rounds, participates in observations, completes audits and reports any concerns to RN
· Answers call lights
· Administers medications and performs treatments per physician orders and facility policies
· Provides data relevant to the development of the plan of care and assists in modifications to plan
· Implements plan of care as identified by observing timely meal passing, evaluating effectiveness of all care delivered by support staff, and offers teaching/training to residents, families and staff
· Provides reports and documentation related to incidents, change of status and cares provided
· Current MN LPN license by start date
· AHA BLS or Red Cross CPR for Healthcare Providers or Professional Rescuers
· Must be able to move and lift/transfer residents and handle various pieces and sizes of equipment
· One year of related experience with patients/residents
· Comfortable using Microsoft office and electronic devices
· Must have ability to communicate with team members, residents and families in a timely and effective clear manner