When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 10th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Aurora on France is a new, state of the art senior community attached to Fairview Southdale Hospital in the heart of Edina, MN. Located conveniently near Hwy. 62 and France Ave. and is on a bus line. Aurora has 136 units offering a full continuum of care including Transitional Care, Enhanced Care and Assisted Living/Memory Care. We offer employees many benefits including free meals if you work a double shift, beautiful walking paths for your breaks and opportunities for growth both in the TCU and Assisted Living.
We are looking for a Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) to support our skilled nursing facility in Minneapolis- Ebenezer Care Center. This clerical/receptionist role would be responsible for supporting the nursing units and staff to keep internal and external communication flow current. Position may assist in management of central supplies for the nursing staff.
This nursing clerical support position includes;
• Notifies Physician/Advance Practice Staff of visits, appointments and coordinates with resident representative
• Coordinates transportation, complete referrals for appointments, and orders labs/x-rays
• Assists in maintaining resident roosters and staffing assignment sheets
• Assemble and maintains resident charts for admission, discharge and hospital return
• Keeps all forms accessible and current, with filing and faxing as needed
• Transcribe Physician orders per facility policy
• Participates in audits and surveys
• Answers phones in a timely and professional manner
• Utilizing preferred vendors maintains levels of supplies for nursing floor.