- This position is eligible for a $7,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Pick your own hours!
- Ebenezer offers a robust compensation package with excellent benefits and wages ranging from $34 to $43+. All Wage determinations will be based on similar experience.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides for and assists in meeting the TCU -Sub acute residents/patients physical, emotional and psycho-social needs while adhering to facility, state and federal guidelines for our beautiful and new Aurora on France Transitional Care Unit in Edina, MN
The self-scheduling nursing schedules include;
- Full-time hours available; Every other weekend and holiday rotation
- Full Benefits ; https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
- Manageable TCU RN to Patient Ratio of 1:10
- FREE Heated Underground Parking Available
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 12th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Aurora on France is a new, state of the art senior community attached to Fairview Southdale Hospital in the heart of Edina, MN. Located conveniently near Hwy. 62 and France Ave. and is on a bus line. Aurora offers a full continuum of care including Transitional Care, Enhanced Care and Assisted Living/Memory Care. Voted Best Short-Term Rehabilitation 2020-2021 by US News & World Report!
- Monitors personal cares provided to assure consistency with each individual plan of care
- Administers medications and performs treatments per physician orders and facility policies
- Provides data relevant to the development of the plan of care
- RN – Assesses plan of care, resident goals and revises, modify plan of care as necessary
- Provides reports and documentation related to incidents, change of status and cares provided
- Current MN RN license or by start date
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers or Red Cross CPR for Professional Rescuers
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft windows and electronic charting systems
- Work experience in a patient support role, LPN or RN
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interact with residents, families and physicians or providers
- Ability to work with and have sensitivity to the needs of the geriatric population
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed